Content

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My walk to school

Yes. You are correct. Nothing significant has happened to me in the past two days that allotted enough material to construct a witty and insightful blog post. (NASA's press conference about aliens isn't until tomorrow, goddamnit.) So you get to read about my 7 minute walk to school. 

I seriously hate walking to school, specifically in the winter. It's fucking freezing, the sun is always in my eyes, the wind is always blowing (gusts do not exist when you live in a wind tunnel), I hit every fucking red light ever created ever, and the cold is not enough to scare away the bums.

I know what you're thinking: "Andrew. You always wear shorts, tissue paper is thicker than your jacket, which is the only article in your winter ensemble, you refuse to take the skyway, and you live in fucking Minnesota. You don't reserve the right to complain; you bring this upon yourself. If you want to get warmer, start dressing for the season."

My response to that: "No."

Is this a giant middle finger to our fans? Maybe. Erik will probably hate this post. But I spent three hours coloring a picture for you to look at. Seriously. Three hours. All for you. Because I heart the readers.

(Click for a MUCH larger version)


Contest: Take a screenshot of this picture as your desktop background, send it to theblourg@gmail.com, and win a chance to have your name featured in my next blog update. How exciting.

-ab

No comments:

Post a Comment